Specialising in discounted flights, holidays, tour packages, business travel, Honeymoon & wedding packages. As a result they have grown from a handful of airlines to having over 125 international airlines, enabling them to offer unbeatable worldwide air fares. The company has an exciting opportunity for a Leisure Sales Consultant.
The business prides themselves on their customer service ensuring that they provide the best possible customer experience.
The Leisure Sales Consultant key responsible will be:
- Manage the sales and relationship of an assigned portfolio of leisure accounts
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts as well as enrolling new clients
- Cross selling to maximise sales opportunities
- Work with the Marketing Manager to generate marketing collateral
- Compile and deliver a weekly corporate newsletter
- Handle after sales incoming calls & emails efficiently and professionally, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Respond timely and professionally to cancellations and booking changes.
- Proficiency in a GDS – Worldspan & Amadeus
- Must have a minimum 12 months experience of providing sales in Travel.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong PC skills
The Leisure Sales Consultant role is based in the Harrow area and the salary ranges from £18,000 to £21,000 with a commission structure of 5%-10% based on net profit.