We are looking for a keen and knowledgeable sales specialist to join our team.
We are a luxury and adventure travel company specialising in Safari Africa. It is also one of the travel industry’s fastest-growing companies.
All the company’s sales consultants are either professional safari guides or camp managers, or they were born and raised in Africa. Together they form a highly professional team within a company that prides itself on a relaxed and friendly approach to selling safaris!
We offer a great working environment in an open-plan office. There’s music, table tennis, staff parties, and monthly social events, with everyone choosing to take part as much or as little as they choose.
- · communicating with clients via email, phone, and in meetings in the office – leads are generated by the company website, telephone calls, repeat bookings, and referrals
- · managing enquiries, and ultimately managing your own desk as if it was your own business
- · liaising with clients, listening carefully, and designing exciting tailor-made safari itineraries to reflect clients’ interests
- · a desire to become a genuine Africa safari expert, drawing on your own knowledge and experiences to offer clients the best possible advice
- · taking full ownership for and pride in the quality and accuracy of each safari you design
- · providing exceptional levels of customer service at all stages of the process – service levels are the core of the company.
- · first-hand knowledge of Safari Africa, gained from working and/or living within East or southern Africa
- · ideally, experience selling cross-country Safari Africa, although this is not essential
- · excellent communication skills, including pleasant telephone manner
- · strong customer service skills, with an eye for detail
- · passion for Africa