Brilliant opportunity for a Wireless Network professional with knowledge of Cloud based wireless network solutions.
Key experience Management/deployment/support of Wireless Networks - First class customer service skills with exceptional written and verbal English communication skills as will be on client site from time to time
This is a key position within the wireless network engineering department. You will be responsible for supporting customers remotely and in-person which requires exceptional communication skills. On a day to day basis, you will be focused on supporting wireless network solutions
- Provide technical support for our customers, follow robust troubleshooting methods to diagnose and resolve incidents to their conclusion, escalating to senior engineering or the vendor where required.
- Take the technical lead on any Second Line Wireless infrastructure-related issues for support tickets.
- Implement configuration changes on behalf of customers, following the relevant change management process.
- Provide on-site support and assistance in the event that remote troubleshooting fails to diagnose and resolve the problem. This may involve carrying out RF surveys, reconfiguring access points and/or liaising with the network support team to reconfigure the wired backbone network.
- Demonstrable customer service skills and experience in communicating with customers.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
- knowledge of cloud-based wireless network solutions
You will have a minimum of 1 year's history of supporting wireless network solutions across the entire project life cycle, including:
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting enterprise grade wireless solutions and Cisco or Juniper Networks.
- Experience using HiveManager, HiveManager NG and other Aerohive products preferable, other vendors also valuable.
- Applying knowledge and skills through handling problems beyond own area of expertise.
- Experience and knowledge of wireless solutions covering Autonomous AP's, Cloud-based wireless networking platforms, RF-survey tools and software (Ekahau) and authentication platforms (RADIUS Servers).
- Excellent customer facing experience.
- Ability to summarize, explain and update troubleshooting cases in language which is understandable to non-technical people.
- You must be extremely well organised with good communication skills and excellent spoken and written English.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience within a similar position with proven ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast pace environment.
- Possess excellent time and self-management skills.
- Able to work calmly under pressure.
- Annual leave starts at 23 days per annum and increases with service
- Colleagues can also buy and sell leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Immediate enrolment with Perkbox