We are currently seeking a Voice Change Engineer to join our change team based in Hemel Hempstead. In this role, you will perform basic changes on our biggest customers UC and Contact Centre solution, you will be working on Cisco UC and contact centre technologies as well as reporting and voice recording products.
Your key accountabilities will include;
- Performing technical validation of some submitted change request to ensure the integrity of the customer’s network is maintained.
- Documenting all change activity, to include scope of works, risk assessment, test plans and fall back plans where appropriate.
- Maintaining technical and procedural knowledge and records in relation to nominated major Service Managed Service Customers, sites and equipment, providing prompt and accurate information, advice and guidance to SMC engineers, field engineers, Service Delivery Managers and other interested parties.
- Following implementation of changes ensure all documentation is updated.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience;
- Networking Engineer in a Customer Service / Managed Service environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Managed Services operating practices and procedures
- Broad knowledge of Managed Services strategy, priorities and standards and emerging technologies
- Excellent customer care / customer facing skills
- Good time management and able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self motivated
Technical Skills: Essential
- CCNA Collaboration
- BAU adds and changes.
- CUCM, CUC, Gateways, IM&P
- Specialised knowledge of Cisco IPT and converged network environments
- ITIL foundation
- CA suite of products (Ehealth, Spectrum)
- Touchpoint Remedy change/fault system.
- Ability to use Visio for complex network diagrams.