Test & Assembly Technician (Hydromechanical)
A leading Aerospace Engineering Manufacturer are seeking a Hydro – Mechanical Engineer. This will be a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension
- Produce and control detailed investigation plans/activities across all repair facilities.
- Provide Technical support for the resolution of issues regarding fuel control units, tooling and test equipment to all repair facilities globally.
- Produce and maintain Technical documentation controlling the assembly and test processes.
- Provide training to Technicians on assembly and test of fuel control units.
- Provide assistance to support any of the items of test equipment currently in use in either Engineering or Production.
- Manage the introduction change into the business. Issued tech data or hardware.
- Work with the Original equipment manufacturer validating drafts of new technical data.
- Qualified to HNC/HND Degree level in Hydro-mechanical Engineering or relevant experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills for dealing with repairs.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- The ability to cope with new demands and new problems to be solved.
- Good communication skills and must be able to work as part of a team or individually.