Network Engineer - Sophos
Fantastic opportunity with an amazing organisation for a proven and professional Sophos Network Engineer to be involved in Installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting security appliances/software and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution.
- Troubleshoot Sophos related issues and escalate to engineering team for resolution.
- Handle escalations and technically complex customer reported cases of Sophos products.
- Product configuration or guiding customer as how to configure specific feature.
- Sophos UTM Architect
- Sophos Mobile Control Architect
- Sophos XG Engineer
- WAN, LAN and security knowledge.
- 2nd/3rd Line support experience.
- A full UK driving licence.
- SIP experience.
- Juniper experience.
- Security hardware experience (Firewall, IDS etc.)
- Interest in Ethical Hacking
- Skype for Business
- Microsoft Products
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Strong co-ordination and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and keen to increase own levels of experience and training.
- Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
- Able to priorities workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
- Auto enrolment with Perk Box.
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave.
- Auto enrolment in company Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.