Senior Sales Manager – Nordics
A vibrant, fast growing DMC, particularly attentive to market changes and capable of adapting to them by always adopting new and dynamic solutions.
We offer comprehensive ground handling services in London and throughout the UK and Ireland for touring groups, special interest groups, Conferences and Incentives. Our main markets are France, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain and South America. Our head office is based in Central London where we operate with our team of 22 multi lingual experts,
all passionate in their destination markets. The additional operational offices in Edinburgh, Dublin and Miami complete a strong team of more than 50 people.
Key skills required:
• Fluency in English is essential, one of the Nordic languages would be advantageous
• Ideally, a minimum of 5 years experience working for an inbound group operator, with a proven selection of key contacts in the market of expertise
• Excellent knowledge of the UK and Ireland as a destination, and willingness to learn about the USA.
• Knowledge of the products that are offered, Hotels, restaurants, venues, attractions etc.
• Excellent numeracy skills and financially aware
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and team members.
• Excellent communication and persuasive skills at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure, to work independently and be goals and target driven.
• Ability to travel extensively in your designated markets (France and Benelux) and to UK and Ireland offices when necessary
Summary of Role:
• To increase awareness and overall business within your markets for our DMC
• To create a logical and proactive yearly sales strategy for your markets with concise measurable and clear goals to achieve growth based on agreed financial targets
• To effectively grow our market share by cementing relationships with key stakeholders in the relevant markets of expertise.
• To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all clients.
• To lead at trade fairs and to be the face of the company in your market of responsibility.
• To build strong working relationships with the various BDM’s and operations team, ensuring that the enquiries being sent to us are of good quality and that quotes created are fulfilling the client’s requirements.
• Making sure that the team offers are sent out on time and within budget.
• To ensure that our market share from all clients is growing and to be aware when clients are using us less and to be pro-active in finding out why and dealing with any issues.
• To ensure that you have excellent knowledge of any services that are offered.
• To assist with setting financial targets for your areas.