Hotel Reservations Executive for Group or Hotel Group Reservation Contract negotiator - ideally will be Mandarin speaker, if not, English speaker is acceptable
Our clients are from mainland China, if you have experience dealing with South East Asia Clients / Japanese Clients etc. will be advantage, although it is not essential requirements. If you could speak Mandarin will be advantage, although it is not essential requirements. Working with 4-5 team member together in our London office.
We are a small UK inbound tour operator and does not have allotment with hotels. Therefore, we need someone who can help us to develop more new suppliers (hotels) in UK and in Europe.
This role will be involving suppliers development to help find more new suppliers / hotels to build up good relationship and expand the Travel supplier list to get good prices.
1，We are looking for someone who worked for UK inbound tour operators for minimum 3 years for hotel reservation (make the reservation for each single bookings ,negotiating the rate, understand of hotel products in UK and Europe). Specially for booking hotels for South- Asia, for example China, India, Malaysia etc.
2，Familiar with 3, 4, 5-star hotels in UK or Western European countries (such as, Germany, French, Italy, Switzerland)
3，We need someone coming from small UKinbound tour operator company who can consistently negotiate the contract, price and find new hotels for us.
4，Or someone who is coming from large UKinbound tour operator but focusing on contract sign and consistently negotiating the better price and finding new hotels.
5，We need someone who has personal contact and relationship with those hotels and who could bring the own contact from those hotels and squeeze our rooms into those hotels in UK and Europe during the peak season.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Proactive thinker capable to cope well with stressful situations
• Approachable manner with both colleagues, clients and suppliers
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Applicant must be self-motivated, positive, confident and results driven
• Ability to prioritise and function well under heavy workload with multiple priorities
• Any additional European language is an advantage
• Word, Outlook, Excel
• Good knowledge of the hotel product, market, locations, group business and competitors
• Willingness to go the extra mile and ability to learn quickly