Looking for a certified Juniper Network Engineer to support the Fixed Networks Delivery and Operational teams in delivering first class managed solutions to clients. The role is both office and field based so you will have outstanding client facing and communication skills as well as the ability to build rapport and trust with the client.
- Appointed team lead on projects by the Engineering Manager
- Responsible for configuring and deployments of core and distribution equipment in multi-tenant locations
- Troubleshooting and remote assistance on above equipment
- Technical escalation point in the absence of the Engineering Manager
- Completion of project documentation
- Working alongside and taking instructions from Project Manager
- Flexible approach to working outside of business hours
- Technical lead during incident management
- Current JNCIA or higher certification
- Proven experience with Juniper routers/switches/SRX firewall
- 2nd/3rd Line support experience
- A full UK driving licence
- JNCIS certification
- Migration of Cisco to Juniper or experience with Cisco.
- SIP experience
- Security hardware experience (Firewall, IDS etc.)
- WAN, LAN and security knowledge
- MPLS knowledge
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service approach
- Excellent organisation skills
- Someone who is passionate about their career
- Self-motivated and keen to increase own levels of experience and training by self-study as well as instructor lead courses.
- Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
- Able to priorities workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.