Network Engineer - Juniper
Looking for an experienced and professional Juniper Network Engineer to provide support for the Fixed Networks Delivery and Operational teams in delivering first class managed solutions to our clients.
- The role will include field and in-house duties.
- The role will be to provide 2nd and 3rd line support to our clients.
- Build and deliver client-specific network solutions.
- Change requests and network monitoring.
- Our Technical environment is multi-vendor with the main focused being Juniper and Cisco.
- Juniper Network Certified Associate (JNCIA).
- Experienced in managing, deploying and troubleshooting Juniper SRX
- WAN, LAN and security knowledge
- Knowledge of network analytical tools, ideally Wireshark.
- A full UK driving licence.
- SIP experience.
- Hosted solution experience.
- MPLS knowledge.
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Self-motivated and keen to increase own levels of experience and training.
- Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
- Able to priorities workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
- Auto enrolment with PerkBox.
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave.
- Auto enrolment in company Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.