Junior Network Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Network Engineer with a current CCNA to work with a leading organisation to support the Fixed Networks Delivery and Operational teams in delivering first class managed solutions to our clients. The role will include field and in-house duties and offer career development and training
- Configuration and installation Cisco router and switches
- Trouble shooting and support after initial triage by our operations team
- Support Field Engineers and other internal departments as required.
- The key responsibilities and accountabilities highlighted in this job are indicative and may vary over time. Job holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of this role.
- WAN, LAN
- Current CCNA certification is mandatory.
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches.
- 1st and 2nd Line support experience.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Hosted solution experience.
- Broadsoft experience
- WAN, LAN and security knowledge
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Self-motivated and keen to increase own levels of experience and training.
- Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
- Able to priorities workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
- Auto enrolment with PerkBox.
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave.
- Auto enrolment in company Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.