- Maintain existing relationship with partners and develop new partnerships.
- Responsible for maximising contracts performance through negotiating tactical and special offers at hotel level under Contract Manager's guidance.
- Provide administrative support to Contracts Managers, such as database update and special offers upload.
- Helping Contract Manager with business development opportunities in new destinations as well as following up on new leads and opportunities.
- Negotiate and review contracts for Luxury Hotels and serviced Apartments worldwide.
- Use any opportunity over the phone with hotels to improve performance and competitive positioning of the company.
- Commercial awareness in the Travel Industry
- Good understanding of Middle East travel and destinations
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel and Outlook
- Experience in working in fast paced and multi-cultural environment
- Proactive, with ability to offer solutions to issues encountered.
- Team Player
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- Ability to Prioritise
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relations both internally and externally.