We are looking a Cisco Contact Centre/UC Change Engineer to join our team based in our Hemel Hempstead office. You will be responsible for carrying out BAU changes within specified SLA’s and to a high standard for our enterprise customers
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out UCCE / UC BAU changes for enterprise customer base.
- Providing a world class customer service whilst liaising with customer via various communication methods.
- Ensuring customer is kept up to date at all times of the status of their change requests.
- Understanding the customer SLA’s.
- Create new technical processes and keep current technical processes up to date.
- Enthusiastic to learn about new technologies and attend training.
What do I need to do this job?
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience with Cisco UC products.
- Experience with Cisco Contact centre products i.e. Voice recording, reporting etc.
- Experience with Cisco HCS systems.
- Highly organised with ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Professional manner demonstrating discretion and confidentiality.
- Any Cisco UC or contact centre accreditations or evidence of working towards this would be
- Strong customer care skills
- ITIL foundation
- Ability to use Visio for complex network diagrams
You’ll be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday based in Hemel Hempstead Office.
Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be SC10 cleared or willing to be security checked to gain this level of clearance.